All TBLC attendees and exhibitors are encouraged to make hotel reservations by utilizing the official TBLC hotel. We recognize that attendees have many options with area hotels and that you may be looking only at the per night cost in making your decision. However, we encourage you to take a few minutes to understand the importance of selecting an official TBLC hotel and the other factors beyond the per night rate.
TBLC has a long history of consistently fulfilling the minimum number of room nights to be sold according to our contracts with the hotels. However, with the current economic climate and outside competition it gets more difficult each year to assure these rooms will be used by the attendees and exhibitors.
The Hilton Portland Downtown Hotel has extended a reduced rate of $189.00 per night to all TBLC Meeting attendees. This special rate is guaranteed until February 20, 2020, so be sure to book your room before then!
Directions from the Portland International Airport
- Airport Way: Right turn on HWY 205 South
- Right turn on I-84 west; Approx. 4 miles, Follow signs to City Center/Morrison St.
- Go over Morrison Bridge; Go straight 5 blocks; Left turn on SW Broadway
- Left turn on Salmon, left turn on SW 6th Ave.
- Front doors will be on the left.
Approximate Transit Cost
- Hotel Shuttle: $14.00.
- Uber: $22.00
- Taxi: $35.00.
- Subway/Rail: $2.50.