How to Use InteDashboard
As part of the 2021 Virtual Meeting, we will be utilizing the InteDashboard platform for our TBL workshop sessions. Whether you teach with InteDashboard on a regular basis, or this is your first foray with the service, here are some helpful and necessary tips to make your experience go as smoothly as possible.
A TBLC Admin and an InteDashboard Admin will be present at each workshop to help answer any questions or give technical support.
- Go to the EventHub and find your sessions.
- Each session will have two links: View Session, which is the link to Zoom classroom, and a link to get into the InteDashboard platform, where the materials like the iRAT, tRAT, gallery walk, etc. will be stored.
- Follow the link to the InteDashboard platform ahead of time to get yourself added to that session.
- When it is time to begin the workshop, click View Session. This will open a new window into the Zoom classroom.
- When you have joined the Zoom classroom, follow the InteDashboard link to view materials and take RATs in real time.
Need more info? Read the full participants guide here.
How to take an iRAT & tRAT in InteDashboard
1. Why did I not receive the member rate when I tried to register?
- It’s possible we haven’t yet received your membership fees. If you have renewed your memebrship but your registration rate isn’t reflecting this, check with the TBLC office email@example.com.
- You may also be registering with a different email address than what we have on file. The system will not recognize you as an active member. Be sure to use the *same* email address for your registration that you have registered with your TBLC membership.
2. What is the cancellation policy?
- Your registration fee, less a $25.00 US administrative fee, will be refunded when the TBLC Business Office receives written notification before January 15, 2021. Substitutions can be made. No refunds will be made after February 1, 2021.
3. Where can I get the pre-readings?
- All of the pre-readings will be made available to you for free as PDFs and will be emailed to you two weeks before the meeting.
4. Can I switch workshops after I’ve registered?
- Yes, once you have registered, you are able to switch sessions by going back to the convention homepage and clicking the "Modify registration" button. Don't forget that if you change from one workshop to another, you will need to add yourself to the InteDashboard course for that session to gain access to the content.
5. Which workshops did I sign up for?
- Your schedule is listed in the confirmation email you received after registering online.
6. I can only attend part of [Wednesday/Thursday/Friday] – Do I still need to pay the entire fee?
- Yes, you must pay the full price even if you only intend to attend some of the sessions. We do not currently offer half-day rates.
7. Do you share my email address with exhibitors?
- No, we do not give out contact information to exhibitors without your express permission.
8. How can I request an invoice/receipt/refund?
- You can request an invoice completing your registration and clicking the "invoice" button on the final page. You can also request one directly from the TBLC Admin office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. How do I access the workshops?
- Once the meeting begins, "View Session" links will become visible on the meeting website.
10. How do I access the oral/poster presentations?
- Once the meeting begins, you can find the oral and poster presentations under the "Posters and Orals" tab on the meeting website.
11. Do I need a webcam or microphone?
- While a camera or mic are not necessary it will certainly help you engage more fully.
12. Will sessions be recorded?
- Because of the TBL format of our workshops, we will not be recording them. HOWEVER, we will be recording all of the plenary sessions!
If you are unable to attend, we encourage you to keep an eye on our website teambasedlearning.org for future virtual workshops and educational opportunities!
13. What time zone will the sessions be held in?
- All sessions will be listed in Eastern Time US (New York).