1. What is the hotel room rate?
- The room rate is $89.99 per night. This rate is available until February 3, 2020. To make reservations, please call the Flatwoods Days Inn & Suites at (304) 765-5055 and be sure to mention you are with the Convention.
2. How many representatives can we have at our booth?
- Each registration fee covers two booth reps. If you would like three or more representatives at your booth, you will need to pay an additional $200 each.
3. What is the cancellation policy?
- Your registration fee, less a $100 US administrative fee, will be refunded when the WVSPS Business Office receives written notification before January 1, 2020. Substitutions can be made. No refunds will be made after February 1, 2020.
4. How much is the guest fee?
- The guest fee is $35.00 per day.
5. What does the guest fee include?
- The guest fee includes all meal functions for the day purchased. Guests may not attend seminars and are not eligible for any PDH credits.
6. Are meals included with my registration?
- Yes, all meals and breaks are included with your registration fee.
7. I can only attend half of [Thursday/Friday/Saturday] – Do I still need to pay the entire fee?
- Yes, you must pay the full price even if you only intend to stay part of the day. We do not currently offer half-day rates.
8. When will we receive the list of attendees?
- The attendees that gave permission for their information to be shared will be sent to you after the conclusion of the convention.
9. What is the Hospitality Suite and who can attend?
- The Hospitality Suite is hosted every evening from 8:00pm - 11:00pm in the Bridgeport room on the second floor of the hotel. Drinks and snacks are provided free of charge. Only attendees 21 years of age and older may attend the Hospitality Suite.
10. How can I request an invoice/receipt/refund?
- You can request an invoice completing your registration and clicking the "invoice" button on the final page. You can also request one directly from the WVSPS Admin office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.