Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why did I not receive the member rate when I tried to register?
- It’s possible we haven’t yet received your membership dues. If you sent your dues but your registration rate isn’t reflecting this, check with the WVSPS office at email@example.com. If you have not yet sent your dues, you can renew your membership here.
- You may also be registering with a different email address than what we have on file. The system will not recognize you as an active member. Be sure to use the same email address for your registration that you have registered with your WVSPS membership.
2. I'm a member of an out of state society. How do I receive the WVSPS member rate?
- If you are a member of another state society, you can receive the WVSPS member rate by providing some proof of your current membership to our Admin office. Examples include a copy of your membership card or a receipt of payment for dues. Contact our office to provide this information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What is the cancellation policy?
- Your registration fee, less a $100.00 administrative fee, will be refunded when the WVSPS Business Office receives written notification before April 20, 2022. Substitutions can be made. No refunds will be made after May 1, 2022.
4. Where can I get the handouts?
- All of the handouts will be made available to you for free as PDFs and will be emailed to you before the event.
5. What meals are included with my registration?
- Lunch is included with your registration fee for the Southern Chapter seminars. Lunch will be on your own for the Greater Kanawha Valley Chapter and Fairmont State Chapter seminars.
6. I can only attend half of the day – Do I still need to pay the entire fee?
- Yes, you must pay the full price even if you only intend to stay part of the day. We do not currently offer half-day rates.
7. How can I request an invoice/receipt/refund?
- You can request an invoice completing your registration and clicking the "invoice" button on the final page. You can also request one directly from the WVSPS Admin office by emailing email@example.com.