1. Why did I not receive the member rate when I tried to register?
- It’s possible we haven’t yet received your membership dues. If you sent your dues but your registration rate isn’t reflecting this, check with the WVSPS office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have not yet sent your dues, you can renew your membership here.
- You may also be registering with a different email address than what we have on file. The system will not recognize you as an active member. Be sure to use the same email address for your registration that you have registered with your WVSPS membership.
2. I'm a member of an out of state society. How do I receive the WVSPS member rate?
- If you are a member of another state society, you can receive the WVSPS member rate by providing some proof of your current membership to our Admin office. Examples include a copy of your membership card or a receipt of payment for dues. Contact our offices to provide this information at email@example.com.
3. What is the hotel room rate?
- The room rate is $125.00 per night (plus resort fees). This rate is available until January 9, 2022. To make reservations, please call the Stonewall Resort at (888) 278-8150 and be sure to mention you are with the WVSPS Convention.
4. What is the cancellation policy?
- Your registration fee, less a $100 US administrative fee, will be refunded when the WVSPS Business Office receives written notification before January 1, 2022. Substitutions can be made. No refunds will be made after February 1, 2022.
5. Where can I get the handouts?
- All of the handouts will be made available to you for free as PDFs and will be emailed to you two weeks before the convention. They will also be included in the convention app. We strongly recommend that you download them before arriving at the hotel as the wifi can be unreliable.
6. Is there a guest fee?
- Yes, there are guest fees for meals. The guest fee for lunch is $25 for each day, and the guest fee for dinner is $50 each night. The prayer breakfast is $15 for all attendees, inlcuding guests.
7. Can guests attend seminars?
- Guests may not attend seminars and are not eligible for any PDH credits.
8. What meals are included with my registration?
- Lunches and breaks are included with your registration fee. Thursday dinner, Friday dinner, and the Prayer Breakfast are an additional fee. Breakfast will be "on your own."
9. Can I switch seminars after I’ve registered?
- Yes, once you have registered, you are able to switch sessions unless the session has reached full capacity. Check with the registration desk for the availability of seminars. You can also make edits to your registration online here. Please be courteous to those that pre-registered and wait until the seminar has begun before taking a vacant seat.
10. What seminars did I sign up for?
- Your schedule is listed in the confirmation email you received after registering online. It will also be printed and provided to you when you check in at the registration desk on-site.
11. I can only attend half of [Thursday/Friday/Saturday] – Do I still need to pay the entire fee?
- Yes, you must pay the full price even if you only intend to stay part of the day. We do not currently offer half-day rates.
12. Do you share my email address with exhibitors?
- No, we do not give out contact information to exhibitors without your explicit permission.
13. What is the Hospitality Suite and who can attend?
- The Hospitality Suite is hosted every evening from 8:00pm - 11:00pm in the hotel. Drinks and snacks are provided free of charge. Only attendees 21 years of age and older may attend the Hospitality Suite.
14. How can I request an invoice/receipt/refund?
- You can request an invoice completing your registration and clicking the "invoice" button on the final page. You can also request one directly from the WVSPS Admin office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Will there be any virtual component to this year's convention?
- There is no virtual component to the 2022 convention. It is entirely face-to-face.